Drink at least one glass of water with a rehydration tablet or salts, and add collagen with hyaluronic acid to it, and use the following products:
1. Hemp and Coenzyme Q10 Serum: Apply a face oil liberally and use a wet wash cloth to wipe away the dry and caked on makeup. Makeup is made with oil, clay powders, and mica colours as the main ingredients and oil attracts oil and will be the quickest way to remove oil and clay and colour.
2. Active Botanical Facial Cleansing Balm in Charcoal: Then, use your regular/daily facial cleanser to restore your skin to a clean, neutral state.
3. Cucumber and Green Tea Sheetmask Hydration Serum or 4. Tea Tree and Aloe Face Mist: If your skin still feels dry, itchy, and parched use a hydration fluid such as a water-based serum or a hydration mist. Add a wet cotton sheetmask for maximum hydration, then follow up with a face cream with hyaluronic acid so that your skin will retain the water particles you give it and stay hydrated for longer.
5. Hemp Repair Super Intense Face Cream: Then follow up with a face cream with hyaluronic acid so that your skin will retain the water particles you give it and stay hydrated for longer.
6. Gua Sha Roller: De-puff your skin with your gua sha tool (which you can make cool by putting in the freezer for 15 minutes or just use a cold spoon). Massage your face in upward strokes and around the eyes for 15 minutes or more.
Finally, go for a walk for some fresh air/oxygen.